[Vala] Gee namespace error.

Hi,
Doing some of the samples and hit a problem with libgee.

I'm getting this error:
"The root namespace already contains a definition for `Gee'"

Specs:
Vala 0.18.1 on (Ubuntu 12.10)
libgee-dev 0.6.4-2

Source to reproduce is from the samples:

--
Using Gee;

void main () {
  var list = new ArrayList<int> ();

  list.add (1);
  list.add (2);
  list.add (5);
  list.add (4);
  list.insert (2, 3);
  list.remove_at (3);
  foreach (int i in list) {
    stdout.printf ("%d\n", i);
  }
  list[2] = 10;
  stdout.printf ("%d\n", list[2]);
}

--

$valac --pkg gee-1.0 gee-list.vala
gee-list.vala:3.1-3.9: error: The root namespace already contains a definition for `Gee'

--

I have found that removing the Using clause and specifying Gee.ArrayList gets me moving, but I don't know what the namespace error means or how to grok it.

Any tips?

\d