Re: [Vala] array_length_cname not working?

On 15.04.2013 09:17, Luca Bruno wrote:
Il 15/04/2013 00:32, Alexander Krivács Schrøder ha scritto:
public Line[] lines
{
     [CCode(array_length_cname = "count")]
     owned get
     {
     }
}

An interesting observation is that the .vapi file generated retains the
CCode attribute in the location I placed it, but the .h file generated
still calls it "result_length1." In other words, placing either of those
CCode attributes creates an incompatibility between the .vapi and the .h
from valac.

Since this isn't working, I have a feeling I'm going about this all
wrong... any hints or pointers?
Looks like a bug, feel free to report at bugzilla.gnome.org .