From: tarnyko tarnyko net
To: vala-list gnome org
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 06:10:40 +0200
Subject: Re: [Vala] Vala to Android - Cairo

Hi people,

Last message from myself on this thread, just to let you know that I made a
tutorial for using Cairo on Android - from Vala :

http://www.tarnyko.net/en/?q=node/26

So we can now draw shapes, text, images... and all sort of nice things on
Android's screen from Vala code.

More interesting stuff in this style will come later, working on this.

Regards,
Tarnyko