[Vala] ANNOUNCE : Vala 0.12.0 + GTK 3.4.2 for Win32

Hi folks, I just re-released a bundle containing Vala 0.12.0 and GTK+ 3.4.2 for Windows XP/Vista/7. This one contains GTK+ 2.20.0, too, so you can still compile older GTK+ programs without modification.
Download here :
http://www.tarnyko.net/en/?q=node/1
or here :
http://www.tarnyko.net/dl/vala.htm -----
For ValaWinPKG users, I uploaded the corresponding repository. A few notes :
- you should definitely update the program (here : http://www.tarnyko.net/dl/valawinpkg.htm) because 0.9b is broken with this bundle ;
- newer GLib allows use to have a Clutter package ;
- newer GLib, however, gives problems with older LibGee and WebKit, so I removed them from this new repo (should only be temporary). - LibMX package is planned. ----- Final note : A Vala 0.16.0 for Win32 bundle is WIP. It already works, only needs a few tweaks before uploading.

Regards,
Tarnyko