[Vala] How to access valac version during runtime?

Hi,

I want to add version of vala compiler used to build sources to debug
log generated by my application. It will simplify debugging.

Is there any preprocessor macro available? I know there's one VALA_X_Y
but it is impossible to use it in this way.

If not, could you recommend any tested solution for adding it to
config.h during running ./configure? I created custom vapi to retreive
information from config.h so if there's any way to add variable there,
I will know what to do next.

Thank you for help,

m.