[Vala] GtkColorsButton

I'm trying to make a small GUI with vala and GTK3 to configure colors of a
GTK theme. I'm quite new to vala and GTK. I didn't get any samples about a
color chooser. But finally I could make it with a ColorButton. Bit there
are still problems. It shows deprecated function warnings when compiling.
And also I need to have the color in HEX code, while it returns color in
RGBA. Can anyone suggest what I'm supposed to do?

The code is here - https://github.com/satya164/gtk-theme-config

Sorry for inconvenience. I'm really a noob and cannot find any
documentation about this.