Re: [Vala] Trouble using GLib.Stat

On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Shawn Ferris <shawn ferris gmail com> wrote:
Hey Guys -- I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong.. All I want to do
This is a linux system and I checked the header files and st_glib is
valid. What am I doing wrong?

Nevermind.. I was confusing the Posix vapi when I thought the
attributes were defined. They're not there in the glib version. What's
the best practice here? should I just ignore the glib version and go
with the posix? Include my own custom version of the glib vapi? would
it be appropriate to subclass glib Stat with posix Stat? (This is what
I've done.. probably a no-no on windows, huh?) Explicitly define each
in the glib entry?

Thanks
Shawn