Re: [Vala] Generated vapi file for a library not compilable.

OK, I use a workaround and run a sed command to fix the incorrect generated
vapi file.
I use sed to prepend global:: to all wrong namespaced classes then it works.
Before the bug of vala gets handled, I have to use the workaround for now.
The problem is, how to integrate this fix with automake?
I need to run the command everytime after the vapi file is generated.
However, I cannot find a proper "automake" mechanism to do it automatically.
Any suggestions?