Re: [Vala] Examples in documentation

Looks like the "mark up" section is describing how comments might be added
in the future. My own opinion is that this is overkill. We want to make it
easy for people to leave comments. I would rather see something more like
how php does it. Just allow plain text and then everything within some
designated begin and close tag is listed as code.