[Vala] Vala Namespace Documentation

I have been complaining a lot to this list lately about the lack of
documentation for the Vala namespace in Vala. Well, since this is the open
source world, if you don't like you can fix it yourself. While that rarely
works for me in this case I tried and I actually succeeded.

For anyone who would like documentation on Vala itself you can now find it
here. No promises on how often I'll keep this updated. As long as my
interest lasts or at least as long as people request it.

http://steveno.github.com/vala

Finally, generating this documentation forced me to make some rather nasty
changes to the vala source code. I haven't delved into how exactly valadoc
works but it appears to do static analysis as it generates the
documentation. Vala's own namespace, according to valadoc, is a little
messy. Just saying...

Anyway. Enjoy!!

Steven N. Oliver