Re: [Vala] Chain up base constructor troubles with C code...

On 28/05/2012 06:52, PCMan wrote:
It looks like you're using libfm/libfmgtk from pcmanfm project. :-)
For performance reasons, in libfm we did not utilize gobject
properties most of the time since we do not need this feature.
So g_object_new with constructor properties won't work.
Just replicating what are done by the C constructor works in this case.

It works, that's fabulous, I'm still missing a few things about
GObject in general, I started GTK+ and Vala in January, I'm a bit new.

I really like Vala, to create some GUI that's fabulous.

On other points, I'm sending you a more detailed reply, I've done a lot of experiments indeed.

:)

--
Axel FILMORE