Re: [Vala] libwebkit-dev windows

Hi Edwin,

I think here<http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/windows:/mingw:/win32/openSUSE_Factory/noarch/>(1)
you may find it, and if you work on Ubuntu/Win7, to open the .rpm files
from windows I use 7-Zip (also works with .deb).  I just found that list by
googling hard but I haven't time to test them yet, so I you make any
progress please share your findings :)

Anyway I myself as I think you're, I'm trying to get a minimal stack of
tools/libs in order to do cross application developments, being the current
stopper to me find a small (binary files sizes)  and working webbrowser
(WebKit if possible) to be used as a UI container in the client's Desktop
apps (mainly Win7, but some Ubuntu's also)
I will love if someone has experience using libseed with gtk3 in Win7 and
if you or any on this list can help me a little bit since I'm pretty new on
Vala and free-software developments in general.

Currently for the crossbuilding part with Vala I'm using cmake macros with
mingw32 and it works pretty well with gtk2 after spending some time to
adjust all configs and helper scripts.

BTW, I'm also learning Python because I've found a lot of documentation on
how to use py2exe and friends to similar goals.
And because many people seem to be using Waf to build Vala apps and Waf is
a Python tool.

(1):
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/windows:/mingw:/win32/openSUSE_Factory/noarch/

Looking forward for your comments,