Re: [Vala] libsoup serves only one request at a time

From my understanding in other libraries like libsoup you'd want to
hand off the connection to a background thread to continue so you can
continue to accept more connections. I know Ada's AWS works like that
but I've not see that anywhere in the libsoup implementation. What I
would suggest is doing a load balancing proxy so you'd have many many
libsoup servers running. NGINX and Apache works really well at this,
and this is how servers with apache + php using fastcgi basically
work, you startup many processes to handle the load.

The only downfall with that is sharing state is harder and slower,
mainly session. I know apache has "sticky" were it makes you stay on
the machine / process your first attached to so you can keep using
file base session if you really needed too.