Re: [Vala] Class finalizer

On 03/10/2012 12:08 AM, Luca Bruno wrote:
On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 11:24 PM, Jacques-Pascal Deplaix
<jp deplaix gmail com <mailto:jp deplaix gmail com>> wrote:

    It compile but the destructor is never called.
    When is it supposed to be called ?

I've sent an email some days ago in this thread about that.

I understood what you said but I was interested of the context of using
class destructors. I didn't know, I was intrigued. But I found it by my
self after sending this email.