[Vala] Avant Window Navigator

Hi,

I am trying to fix Avant Window Navigator so that it builds with recent
Vala. Here you can see an excerpt from the build log:
http://pastebin.com/ni4whHBp

That "DBus.BusName sender" errors seem to be trivial to fix, we'll only
need to make "sender" the last argument, not the first one (right?)

But what's about "GVariant serialization of GLib.Value" - the only
solution I've come up with is to port both servant (Vala) and its
clients (C) to [G]Variant instead of [G]Values. I'll appreciate any
helpful information on this issue.

Thank you!
Dimitri