Re: [Vala] Strange Behaviour?

That sounds reasonable - I don't know the MySQL API, but I had  a quick
look at the C API docs and it they don't say that the user has to clean
up the returned pointers, which implies that the library takes care of
it, which means it's only safe to use the result immediately after
obtaining it.

The usual way to use an API like this is to go through the results in a
loop and save the data you need in your own data structures.

I thought the usual way in vala is to wrap it
in vala-style "memory management". Maybe it is
not possible in this case.

hand
Nor Jaidi Tuah