Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 18:39:18 +0200
Subject: Re: [Vala] array_length_type in CCode attribute should be applied to everything.
From: lethalman88 gmail com
To: tal_hd hotmail com
CC: vala-list gnome org

On Fri, Jun 15, 2012 at 5:27 PM, Tal Hadad <tal_hd hotmail com> wrote:

According to Manual/Attributes[1], the array_length_type in the CCode attribute

applies only to fields and methods.

It should be applies also for parameters, properties and delegates so why not?

If it _actually_ applies to something else, feel free to change the wiki.
--
www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System