Re: [Vala] Union two Iterators together?

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 3:03 PM, Shawn Ferris <shawn ferris gmail com> wrote:
Hey All -- Anyone have a clever way of union'ing two iterators
together. IE: the ability to loop through both in one fell swoop? Is
there syntactic sugar for this?

I've got a custom iterator to do this, but I would be interested to
see if there's some syntactic sugar to accomplish this. If it's there,
I can't find it in documentation. (I suspect it's not)

Thanks!
Shawn