Re: [Vala] Set a RGBA colourmap on Gtk.Window

Thanks for the links.

So I read them and I did this:

Visual terminal_visual = this.get_screen ().get_rgba_visual ();
my_terminal.set_visual (terminal_visual);
my_terminal.set_background_transparent (true);

I did it, but I still get the wallpaper as background, instead of real
transparency, so I can see underneath windows.

What am I doing wrong? Thanks.