Re: [Vala] Vapi help

On 10/01/12 22:52, Denis Kuzmenok wrote:
Hi.
I  need  some  help  with  vapi  file.  I'm making vapi for C non-Glib
library. There are structs, i write them into vapi, as
 namespace AC -> struct AC_Automata

And i'm getting errors:
undefined reference to `ac_ac_automata_destroy'

But  there  is no destroy calls in .c files (except one free call from
the  function),  so  i  suppose it's some vapi magic that inserts that
calls.
Is  there any docs describing possible variables for CCode? There is a
link to image on live.gnome.org, but it's broken..

https://live.gnome.org/Vala/Manual/Attributes