Re: [Vala] Vapi help

Please provide the vapi and the header file it's wrapping.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Denis Kuzmenok <forward_ua ukr net> wrote:

I  need  some  help  with  vapi  file.  I'm making vapi for C non-Glib
library. There are structs, i write them into vapi, as
 namespace AC -> struct AC_Automata

And i'm getting errors:
undefined reference to `ac_ac_automata_destroy'

But  there  is no destroy calls in .c files (except one free call from
the  function),  so  i  suppose it's some vapi magic that inserts that
Is  there any docs describing possible variables for CCode? There is a
link to image on, but it's broken..

vala-list mailing list
vala-list gnome org