[Vala] Vala on iOS

I have compiled vala 0.15 and libgee on iOS and pushed the packages into my cydia repo.

Vala still not supports ObjectiveC, there's an abandoned fork, it would be cool to make vala interact with
objectivec frameworks.

atm im using it natively because using the bigboss repo and mine you can get a working native toolchain, so i
dont depend on osx anymore to develop stuff on iOS.

i'm sharing this because i think some people can be interested.

here's the repo:
  http://cydia.radare.org

enjoy!