Re: [Vala] Vapi automatic installation

I think that all projects must distribute its own VAPI files and
install in system's directories defined by vala. This is done by
libgda and gxml projects, including its GObject Introspection files,
created at build time and installed automatically. Distribution
packagers can create different packages for GI and VAPI.

Libgda master have added resently GIR and VAPI files in order to track
API updates and unwanted changes.