Re: [Vala] Vala logo

On Thu, 2012-01-05 at 14:57 +0100, Tobias Bernard wrote:
That's my hope too. If Jürg doesn't have the time to be involved in the
voting process, he could let some kind of community manager organize the
voting and make a decision on which he then has a veto. So if he likes the
community's decision, the time he needs to put into this is close to zero
and if he doesn't, he'd just need to tell me what he'd like to change and I
could make the necessary changes to it.
If nobody else wants to do it, I'd also organize it myself.

What do you think?

I like the idea :)
Vala needs logo.