Re: [Vala] Locale-insensitive version of String.printf

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 8:50 AM, Nor Jaidi Tuah
<norjaidi tuah ubd edu bn> wrote:
On Wed, 2012-02-29 at 08:15 +0100, Luca Dionisi wrote:
Data serialization? Have you tried with GVariant?

It seems that it is for binary serialization
rather than human-readable serialization.

It depends on what you need serialization for and what you mean human-readable.

Anyhow, just to save you some time, let me propose the attached chunk of code.
Let me also point out a possible memory-leaking problem:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/vala-list/2011-December/msg00077.html

HTH