From: Paul Jansen <Paul Jansen tiobe com>
Date: Wed, Feb 22, 2012 at 1:30 PM
Subject: Re: What about the Vala programming language ?
To: Serge Hulne <serge hulne gmail com>

Hi Serge,

Thanks for your feedback on our TIOBE index. We have been monitoring Vala
now since April 2010, grouped together with Genie. It is currently at
position 131. One year ago it was at position 129. Please find attached the
trend graph for Vala/Genie. As far as I can see it is more or less stable
(no clear upward or downward trend). I hope this answers your question.

Regards,

Paul

--
Paul Jansen - TIOBE Software, http://www.tiobe.com
De Zaale 11 Postbus 80 5600 AB Eindhoven, the Netherlands