Re: [Vala] Purple.CoreUiOps

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:47 AM, Joseph Montanez <jmontanez gorilla3d com>wrote:

and changed it too:
       [CCode (cheader_filename = "purple.h")]
       [Compact]
       public struct EventLoopUiOps {
               public weak GLib.Callback input_add;
               public weak GLib.Callback input_get_error;
               public weak GLib.Callback input_remove;
               public weak GLib.Callback timeout_add;
               public weak GLib.Callback timeout_add_seconds;
               public weak GLib.Callback timeout_remove;
       }

[Compact] has no effect on structs.

I get "Invalid type for member `input_add'". I am going to take a wild
guess and say that in purple.vapi I need to add some [something that
fixed this] to let me add parameters to a callback?

Please, always paste the full error.

--
www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System