Re: [Vala] a sample of how to build a vala project with tup instead of make

On Mon, Feb 13, 2012 at 7:07 AM, Emmanuel Oga <emmanueloga gmail com> wrote:

I came up with this sample project built with tup [1]

https://github.com/EmmanuelOga/valatup

It works... but I wonder just how many things I'm doing wrong.

Is there a better way of building vala projects with tup?

A makefile from a guy from this list for comparison:

http://pastie.org/3371822

Greets!

1: http://gittup.org/tup/

Very interesting, thanks for sharing. I'm going to try tup.

--
www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System