Re: [Vala] Nice wrapper around libxml2 for vala?

I've noticed some TODOs in the code related to memory handling and I
cannot risk any memleaks in my app. But it is not a showstopper for
me.

The biggest actual problem in my case is that it is not available in
ubuntu 12.04 repositories. Maybe "mature" was not the best word to
describe this, but well, even if this code is cool, it lacks some
things around it - being available in the main distros' standard
repositiories or at least having a site with docs. (I was unable to
find any, please correct me if I am wrong).

I am not using XML very often in my app so in my case such adding
extra library to compile/package/distribute/etc. is overkill in
comparision to managing limited amount of pointers.

Marcin