[Vala] I share your libraries and projects

Best regards to all.

A few months ago I met VALA programming language, has been very pleasant to
work with.

 At this time I have developed some libraries and projects I wanted to
share with you, all work on Linux and Windows.

   -

   *edwinspire/**opensaga* <https://github.com/edwinspire/opensaga>

The project is a community alarm system with SMS notifications, web
interface, using GSM modems. Still in development.

   -

   *edwinspire/**usms* <https://github.com/edwinspire/usms>

Micro server is a text message, receive, send messages automatically, has
contact list, useful for implementing systems with automatic response
messages, voting systems, surveys, etc. Uses GSM modems. It has web
interface. Still in development but it's usable.

   -

   *edwinspire/**libspire_usms*<https://github.com/edwinspire/libspire_usms>

USMS core library project

   -

   *edwinspire/**libspire_uhttp*<https://github.com/edwinspire/libspire_uhttp>

Micro HTTP server, it can be used to embed a web server into their
applications. It's very basic but functional.

   -

   *edwinspire/**libspire_pg* <https://github.com/edwinspire/libspire_pg>

Library support for working with PostgreSQL, is very small. Mainly making
the connection to the database, the fields resulting from a query STRING
converts to the appropriate type (int, double, boolean, etc).

   -

   *edwinspire/**libspire_pdu* <https://github.com/edwinspire/libspire_pdu>

Library to encode and decode text messages (SMS) in PDU format

   -

   *edwinspire/**libspire_gsm* <https://github.com/edwinspire/libspire_gsm>

Library to work with GSM modems specifically works with modems that support
both Text and PDU mode.

   -

   *edwinspire/**libspire_serial*<https://github.com/edwinspire/libspire_serial>

Library for communication with serial ports.