Re: [Vala] ANNOUNCE: Val(a)IDE 0.7.2

Luca, Yes, it's the same codebase. I branched it without pushing back to the main tree, as I'm alone doing the work yet. I discussed the topic with the original developer (Nicolas Joseph, a.k.a. Sanpi) and he told me he doesn't have time to contribute anymore. He doesn't mind me publishing releases, not even making public announces ;-).
Regards,