Re: [Vala] GTK+ Tutorial

Regarding the coding convetions, it is my understanding that in Vala you
should put a space before parenthesis.

Check https://live.gnome.org/Vala/Hacking#Coding_Styl<https://live.gnome.org/Vala/Hacking#Coding_Style>
e <https://live.gnome.org/Vala/Hacking#Coding_Style>

Either way, this is a great idea and it's looking very good :)

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 9:39 PM, Horace Abenga <horaceabenga gmail com>wrote:

Hi all,

I'm planning on writing a comprehensive GTK+ programming using Vala
tutorial
that will loosely follow the classic GTK+ tutorial
(http://developer.gnome.org/gtk-tutorial/2.90/).

I've done the first four chapters, which can be found (in docbook xml) on
https://github.com/abenga/valagtktutorial .

I'm requesting for comments, especially on coding conventions, best
practice coding
techniques, and any other suggestions of things I should include or
remove, before I
go too far.

Please check it out and let me know.

Horace.