Re: [Vala] d-bus timeout when formating disk

On Sun, Aug 26, 2012 at 11:15 PM, rastersoft <raster rastersoft com> wrote:

Hi all:

I'm using UDISKS and D-BUS to formate a hard disk. Unfortunately, the
time needed to format the drive is bigger than the default timeout for
an async call, so I always receive an exception with a d-bus timeout.

How can I set the timeout to a bigger (or even infinite) value?

Try with [DBus (timeout = 10000000)] on top of the method.

--
www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System