Re: [Vala] Interfaces and asynchronous methods

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 4:03 PM, rastersoft <raster rastersoft com> wrote:

Hi all:

I tried to define an interface with an async method, but I receive this
error in the line where I try to invoke it in an object that implements it:

backup.vala:246.14-246.43: error: invocation of void method not allowed
as expression

Are async methods not allowed in interfaces?

Thanks.

Could you paste the code that invokes the async method in this thread?

 - Eric