Re: [Vala] C code generator

On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 at 2:14 AM, Luis Santos <luis luissantos pt> wrote:

I'm trying to use vala to create plugins (shared libraries) for
another program.

I would like to write some attributes on my classes and add extra C code
in compile
time based on those attributes.

How can i write my custom attributes? and parse and execute them.
And how can i generate custom C code ?

I'm still trying to figure how code vala code generation works so any
information
will be useful.

You can't do this using the normal vala compiler yet, but it's planned.
Your only chance is to fork vala and add your custom code.

--
www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System