Re: [Vala] g-ir-compiler segfaults with valac generated .gir file

Hi,

On Tue, 2012-07-31 at 23:56 +0200, Tobias Quathamer wrote:
I'm experiencing a problem with a .gir file generated by vala (just
tried with the latest git checkout). If a class is derived from another
class (which itself uses GObject as base class), the program
g-ir-compiler segfaults. I couldn't find anything regarding this problem
in the mailing list archive nor in BugZilla.

Is this problem known? I've attached a minimal testcase to reproduce the
error.

The crash is avoided if you use CamelCase conventions for the namespace,
i.e., InheritanceTest. As g-ir-compiler is crashing and not valac, I
suggest you to file a bug against gobject-introspection and make sure to
attach the .gir file.

Regards,
Jürg