[Vala] DBUS client to listen for messages from dbus-send

Hi,

I have been looking over the d-bus examples (gdbus) for Vala and I am
wondering ... Can I just write some (client) code in my vala application to
read messages from the dbus-send program? I'm not really sure how this
works, but would the dbus-send command line utility be the server in this
case? If so, how does the client connect to it? If anyone has a simple
example for this I would appreciate it. I just want my application to get
messages from dbus-send because I want  to have my LIRCRC setup to use
irexec to send remote control codes to the system bus that I can read from
my application.

thnx

Brian

--