Re: [Vala] Gtk.FontChooser problem

Thanks, Luca, I've just cloned Vala from Git, built from source and
everything works now.

W dniu 15 kwietnia 2012 21:26 użytkownik Luca Bruno
<lethalman88 gmail com> napisał:
2012/4/15 Leszek Godlewski <lg inequation org>

OK, I tracked the problem down to the mismatch between the .vapi and
the Gtk headers I have installed on my system (up-to-date Debian,
testing branch):

The question remains - which one is wrong and/or not up-to-date?

Bindings are always the one that are wrong. Valadoc.org is often more
up-to-date than distro packages.

--
www.debian.org - The Universal Operating System