Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2012 22:05:49 +0100
From: davidrafagomes gmail com
To: vala-list gnome org
Subject: [Vala] Posix Bindings

Hello everyone,

Where can I find Posix bindings for Vala? I found
https://github.com/ony/heatoff/blob/master/posix-regex.vapi, but that is
posix-regex.

My application uses the Posix namespace, and I can't find .vapi's for it,
or the source code so that I can build it and install it.

Any idea?

Thank you.

--
David Gomes