[Vala] Vala on Windows

Hi,

I have created an application using Vala and tried to compile it on Windows, but the application needs Vala
= 0.14.0 and Vala for Windows binary is just available in the version 0.12.0 - so I tried to compile it on
my own using MinGW and mingw.sh (http://code.google.com/p/vala-win32/source/browse/trunk/mingw.sh?r=5) :)

But after some hours I got stucked with the error, that sys/wait.h could not be found:
scanner.c:34:36: schwerwiegender Fehler: sys/wait.h: No such file or directory

I think, that this header-file is not available on windows, is it?

So is it still possible to compile Vala on Windows and if it is so, how?

Thank you for your help.

Greets
Gerhard