Re: [Vala] General-purpose Makefile for building Vala projects (was: Does anyone know how to use parvala?)

On Sun, Sep 4, 2011 at 10:01 AM, bsquared <bwcode4u gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Aug 26, 2011 at 5:09 PM, Damien Radtke <damienradtke gmail com> wrote:
Okay, here's my final result. Possible improvements would include dependency
checking, internationalization, etc., but for those it would still be better
to use autotools. Assuming all dependencies are installed, you can just drop
this into the root of your project and run make. More information is
provided in the comments at the top of the file.

I always welcome feedback, and if there's enough consensus I would like to
get this added to contrib.

Thanks,
~Damien

Thanks first.

It seems that this does not work in with the code completion in Anjuta
or Vala Toys for Gedit.

I created a simple test project and loaded it in both, but code
completion did not work.  Otherwise it works well for quickly getting
a project compiling.

--
Regards,
-Brian

I stand corrected, when I reopened the project in gedit the completion
features for vtg worked.

--
Regards,
-Brian