[Vala] g_object_unref in render_icon

Hi all:

I'm working with an IconView and using the render_icon method to add icons to it. Checking the Vala documentation, I found at

    http://valadoc.org/gtk+-2.0/Gtk.Widget.render_icon.html

that it says that is mandatory to use g_object_unref after using an icon obtained with this method. Do I have to use .unref() method after adding it to my IconView, because Vala, in this case won't manage automatically the memory, or is it a mistake due to verbatim copying the description from GTK documentation? (The "g_object_unref" part points a lot to the later).

Thanks.

--
Nos leemos
                         RASTER    (Linux user #228804)