Re: [Vala] Gda.DataModel.get_value_at C generated code is incorrect

Please help me to understand. Could you describe or point me where I can
find why do I need to bind that way?

I want to avoid using metadata as far as posible. I prefer to add gobject
introspection annotations. And because I'll search all API with the same
problem in order to bind it correctly.

Thanks.

El miércoles 26 de octubre de 2011, Luca Bruno <lethalman88 gmail com>