Re: [Vala] How to mix vala code and C code in one automake-based project correctly?

For C from Vala calls, feel free to borrow ideas from Spek:
https://github.com/alexkay/spek

Also check out Sampala: https://github.com/tadeboro/Sampala

and how about the opposite, calling vala from C?
Adding --header or -H to vala flags will only generate a single large header
file for all *.vala files being compiled.
Can I generate one *.h per *.vala file with automake?
I could not find a good and clean way to do it.