Re: [Vala] Bug with Gtk3 and structs

Hello,

2011/10/22 Andrew Higginson <at higginson gmail com>:
Hi, when I compile this code:
http://pastebin.com/EjdvB6RU

(Which generates this C code):
http://pastebin.com/ziQrEDQd

Instead of the code retrieving the struct I put into the GtkListStore,
and printing "The ID", it prints out gibberish like:
X�X

Why is this happening? Is it a problem with GTK3 or Vala?

You need to define mystruct2 as MyStruct? (on line 16). I don't know
whether valac can do something about this (warn, or do the right thing
automatically) but there is probably a bug filed about this.

HTH,
Abderrahim