Re: [Vala] encrypt decrypt

On Sat, 2011-10-22 at 12:40 -0400, "Luis L. Rodríguez Oro" wrote:
El 22/10/11 11:05, pancake escribió:
What do you want from us? Implement a criptografic algorithm for
you?

There are several criptographic algorithms to do that. Check
wikipedia.

If you do not specify the algo we cant help, as long as its your own
choice and your choice to implement it from scratch or use any of the
available opensource libraries out there.

On 22/10/2011, at 16:52, "Luis L. Rodríguez Oro"<luisr uci cu>