Re: [Vala] VAPI Generation Problems

Hi,

First off, thanks so much for everyone's help so far on this :)

Once I removed those incorrect <package> lines and excluded those X11
methods  I got a vapi that looks like this:
    http://pastebin.com/wq1dtK0y

I then replaced the cheader_filename = "Meta-3.0.h" with header files
that actually exist, and added the methods load() and get_current() to
the Meta.Theme struct, as well as changing the parameter 'button_states'
of Meta.Theme.draw_frame() to be a Meta.ButtonState[]

This gave me a vapi file like so:
    http://pastebin.com/Mkf59c1p

Now I have actually tried to use it and that's where the problems arise :)

I have compiled and tried to run the following piece of code:
    http://pastebin.com/aPLr3Nak

With the command:
    valac -g --save-temps --pkg gtk+-3.0 --pkg libmutter --pkg
clutter-1.0 --vapidir=. window.vala

Which generates the .c file:
    http://pastebin.com/Yaf1iYm2

And it crashes with a Segmentation Fault, with the following backtrace:
    http://pastebin.com/yyNyTZx1

The respective .c and .h files for meta_theme_draw_frame and related
functions are available:
    http://pastebin.com/taFeLdcm
    http://pastebin.com/vkbCN9z6

I guess something is wrong with the vapi?

Thanks,

--
Andrew