Re: [Vala] How to extend IOStream in Vala?

On Mon, 21 Nov 2011, Luca Bruno wrote:

There's a bug in the bindings. Both input_stream and output_stream must be abstract. This should be the right way to extend IOStream:

public class Foo : IOStream {
       public override InputStream input_stream { get {
               return your_input_stream; } }
       public override OutputStream output_stream { get {
               return your_output_stream; } }
}

Feel free to report a bug at bugzilla.gnome.org .

Ah, great! Thanks. What's the corresponding fix I need to make to the IOStream definition in gio-2.0.vapi? (Adding 'abstract' or 'virtual' modifiers to the properties doesn't seem to be it).

regards,
--
Paul Jakma  paul jakma org  twitter: @pjakma  PGP: 64A2FF6A
Fortune: