Re: [Vala] How to lift the ambiguity between Gee.List and Glib.List ?

On Wed, 2011-11-09 at 06:38 +0100, Serge Hulne wrote:
In the snippet hereunder, if I want to use Gee along with Glib, I have to
qualify the List with the namespace Glib to lift the ambiguity between
Gee.List and Glib.List.

However when doing it this way, I get the following error message at
compile time:

array.vala:2.7-2.10: error: The namespace name `Glib' could not be found
using Glib;
      ^^^^

using Posix;
using Glib;
using Gee;

    var A = new Glib.List<string>();

Looks like you just made a simple typo. The namespace in vala is "GLib",
not "Glib" - notice the capital L.

--
Calvin Walton <calvin walton kepstin ca>