Re: [Vala] How to ignore exceptions?

If there aren't any situations where ';' goes after '}', such
situations should probably not be introduced. Syntax should be
consistent. nocatch{} is then probably better than try{};, but I still
like code attributes solution the most. The feature of pointing out
exceptions that should be ignored is IMO pure code-generation thing,
you don't change any logic by using nocatch {} instead of just ignoring
the exception handling, you change only the generated code.

best regards,

Maybe

 nocatch { ... }

would make that case even clearer.